Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Days of Winter

We are ready to get out of the house Mom!!!
My hubby shoveling ALL that snow!

Making cookies and valentine's during the first and second snow storm...(a special recipe from my dear friend, Bethany! Thanks B!
It was their first valentine's cards that they made for daddy. They loved getting to put the stickers on and color all over them.
Some little packages to give away
Out to lunch for Valentine's Day with Grandma and Auntie Laur


6 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO much adorable in one post!!! Here are a few of the things I especially noticed:

    Your beautiful new background wallpaper and header! Sparkly hearts are the best.

    The way your mom and Riley (& Sophie) match in their nifty fuschia vests! :)

    The beautiful Valentines cookies and packaging. You make my mom proud!!! :)

    The cuteness of your girls...where is the pictures of their beautiful mother??

    Love you!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay Joy!!! Oh, how i LOVE when you blog! And oh how I love those little girls! I can't believe the adorable cookies AND the packaging you created for Valentines Day! Just amazing! You are such a good mom and daughter and sister and neice and friend and cousin and wife...what a blessing you are to so many who know you! Happy Wednesday! :) Love you!
    Aunt Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, absolutely adorable pics. LOVE it when you update. HOWEVER, HATE the pic of aunt laur. REALLY? You make me untag ones of you on facebook....I think it should go both ways. Geesh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those girls so much. And those cookies were as delicious as they were pretty in those pics. You are the best. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wake up...make coffee...do all the things that are part of starting my day...then, go to blogland and see that you posted a new post. Day has now been made!!! The cutest, sweetest, most adorable little twin girls ever!!! I am in love just seeing them. Your blog looks so good...the header picture and the background. Your cookies are so impressive and I know they blessed peoples hearts. Your twins grandma sure is a pretty lady! And, despite her comments to you...I think their aunt Lauren is beautiful! Thank you for another update. Love when this happens.

    Oh, and by the way...I am also quite impressed with the good looking guy who was shoveling your sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, Linds! Thanks so much for sharing a portion of what goes on in your world! LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linds! You lured me out of bed on a sat. am for a valentine adventure and I tried to quickly fluff. Aparently to no avail according to the pic. UGH!!
    And Jeane, it was Valentines breakfast so we had matching RED on(fuschia, really?)
    Everything else is ADORABLE!!! I love my hard working son-in-laws who treat my daughters so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete