I am soooooooooooo excited to see pictures of these little sweethearts again. I really do miss seeing them and you, dear neice. These pictures made me smile. They are growing up and are cuter than ever!!!
Playing in the snow...as rare as the eclipse! Or at least that's what it might be around here...and now I see you understand why. All that FUSS for so little gratification. Just freezing, crying babies. :) HOWEVER, your girls are just as pretty in pink as could be, and at least you have pictures to prove to them that you gave them opportunity. :) Have a good one! Love you, J.
I am married to my incredible husband Chad and we have beautiful twin girls, Riley and Sophia, who are such wonderful blessings
our lives. Each day that we all have together is such a great gift from God. We are enjoying every second.
I am soooooooooooo excited to see pictures of these little sweethearts again. I really do miss seeing them and you, dear neice. These pictures made me smile. They are growing up and are cuter than ever!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love these pics!
ReplyDeletePlaying in the snow...as rare as the eclipse! Or at least that's what it might be around here...and now I see you understand why. All that FUSS for so little gratification. Just freezing, crying babies. :) HOWEVER, your girls are just as pretty in pink as could be, and at least you have pictures to prove to them that you gave them opportunity. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!
Love you,
J.