I feel like these days and I guess since I have started my blog, the postings are very few and far between. That is why the title is always...lately, because this is what I have time for in my life at this point! So here is what has been happening the past few weeks! Thanks so much for visiting!
The girls love sitting in baskets!!! I find them many times like this, Riley on top of Sophie and them both crying because they are stuck in this position!
Yet again, another basket!
Dad, babysitting while I helped mom do some things, he loves giving them ice pops and they don't mind it too much either! :) Not to mention this was at 9:00 at night! :)
The girls first birthday party. I wish I would've gotten more pics! But these are just a few from the party.
The favors I had at each spot full of my Aunt Judy's peanut crunch-yum!
The girls's aunt and my sister-in-law made this adorable cake for them!
The table before everyone sat down...
They hated their party hats, so this is the only picture I could get with them on. Oh well!
They love helping me in the kitchen. I was making cookie batters here for a cookie bake and they wanted to be up with me, so I let them for a little bit! Not the safest thing to do I am sure, but they liked it!
.jpg)




Oh happy day!!! You did a new precious post and I am excited! I love seeing pictures, reading the events,and seeing how they are growing and how adorable they continue to be. Don't worry if it is only once in a while that you get to post...we will wait because we know just how busy you are.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Linds! LOVE the pics. Its always the highlight to my day when you update. LOVE these girls so so much. It is so fun to watch them grow up. I can't get enough. Love you all. Aunt Laur
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lOVE iTTT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! SERIOUSLY THE GIRLS ARE LIKE DOLLS! AND I LOVE THE BASKET PHASE...OR BOX OR SUITCASE!!!! TOO TOO CUTE!!! FOND MEMORIES! I SO WISH I COULD "COME OVER" I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AND SQUEEZE THOSE GIRLS! THEY ARE SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! LINDS, I MISS YOU! LOVED THE FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! THE BEST! I KNEW IT! I LOVED HEARING ALL ABOUT IT OVER THE PHONE! ...AND NOW TO SEE THE PICS! i'M WITH JUDY AND lAUR! I WAIT AND WAIT LONGING FOR A NEW POST ON YOUR BLOG AND WHAT A HAPPY DAY WHEN THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP! WE CAN WAIT! WE DON'T MIND! LOVE YOU LINDS!
<3 B
Hey Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteJanelle here. Just stopped by on my way from "Just a Little Something For You" to say hello! I gotta say the picture of Riley and Sophia in their party hats is hysterical! You have such a gorgeous family!
Anyway, It's really neat be able to connect and see what you're family has been up to. Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog sites to visit. Take care!