Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun Moments over the past few weeks!


We went to the Army Navy Game in Philly-Tyler's last as a cadet at West Point


A fun reunion with Ravencrest alumni from many different years!


A precious Sophie face as she watched daddy shovel the driveway


Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Lauren coming to visit on this same snowy day, what a treat for us!


Our wonderful parents on Christmas Eve


Uncle Troy and Aunt Leigh-celebrating Christmas Day together-so fun!


What a picture-Grandma Heller reading to the girls


The All Academies Ball-What an adorable couple! :)


our table


A INCREDIBLE WEEK IN FLORIDA-I WANT TO GO BACK!
 My dad has more pics, stay tuned for a more detailed update! :)


Riley and Sophie spent alot of time with Grandpa, Riley was his little shadow the whole week!


Back to COLD weather and heavy jackets! Happy 2010!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pics Lindsey... so fun to see the pictures of your families. The girls are adorable!!! Happy 2010 to you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! It is a happy day because you posted a long post. What fun! I love seeing each and every one of these beautiful pictures of such special people. Your new header picture and blog decor is gorgeous! You would not need to post any pictures with such a lovely top picture. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you AND your girls! How was Florida? I am so glad you got to go there and enjoy some rest (hopefully)! :) Great pics on your blog,can't wait to see the ones from Fla. Heard those girls were the "Belles of Boca" :) Talk to you soon!
    Love,
    Aunt Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest hats ever! Where did you find them? I enjoyed all your pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

    Much Love,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete