Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat!

I know this picture is already posted on my facebook, but I just love it! Don't they make such cute little flowers??? :) We had such a fun afternoon going to visit my husband and their dad at his work. They have a parade every year for the children of all the employees! We had a great time. As for actual trick or treating, we didn't make it to that this year, although it would've been a good opportunity for Chad and I to get candy.

6 comments:

  1. I did not see this adorable picture on Facebook, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see it this evening. There just could not be any cuter flowers anywhere!!!

    Love when you post! How about your applesauce post...when does that one come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me laugh every time...seriously. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds! WHOA! I didn't see this picture before either! They're ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lindsay Joy! I LOVE this pic! They look absolutely ADORABLE! I can't wait to see them again...YOU TOO! Tuesday nite! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo adorable! so great to see you last week Lindsay - you looked beautiful as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to find you here!
    What a cute family you have!
    I'll have to check back....
    Merry Christmas!
    missy

    ReplyDelete