Two of the cutest little girls on this whole planet, and how special that they were dedicated to our Heavenly Father. I get so excited when I see a new post. But, I will be patient because I know how busy you are. Love you!
Aww..Linds! How neat you had them dedicated! I had all 3 of mine dedicated down at OCBC. What a special blessing for them and you! LOVE the pics of your little darlings! Love you too!
Wait! Was that bottom pic the one where they were momentarily enthralled by the car and sat still and smiled? :) The lights of my life! If I can't get to hold them at least I can get on your blog and stare longingly at them. Thanks for posting! Oh, I love you,too!
I am married to my incredible husband Chad and we have beautiful twin girls, Riley and Sophia, who are such wonderful blessings
our lives. Each day that we all have together is such a great gift from God. We are enjoying every second.
Oh Linds~ I long for new posts on your blog!!!I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS ONE! THOSE BABIES ARE THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOM!
I MISS YOU
love,
B
Two of the cutest little girls on this whole planet, and how special that they were dedicated to our Heavenly Father. I get so excited when I see a new post. But, I will be patient because I know how busy you are. Love you!
ReplyDeleteAww..Linds! How neat you had them dedicated! I had all 3 of mine dedicated down at OCBC. What a special blessing for them and you! LOVE the pics of your little darlings! Love you too!
ReplyDeletemakes me day to see an update. You're such a good mom and those girls....i never tire of looking at them/being with them. Thanks for posting. love you
ReplyDeleteWait! Was that bottom pic the one where they were momentarily enthralled by the car and sat still and smiled? :)
ReplyDeleteThe lights of my life! If I can't get to hold them at least I can get on your blog and stare longingly at them. Thanks for posting!
Oh, I love you,too!