Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lunch with friends

I had such a fun time getting to enjoy lunch with dear friends the other day. For years, my mom, my Aunt Julie and their friend Terri have been have been meeting for lunch once a month and sometimes us daugthers get to join. We are close to the same age and all got married within a year of each other. Then we all had baby girls within a year of each other too! It was so neat being able to spend the afternoon together.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!
    you are beautiful!!!
    How fun! I wish we could do "play-dates" together!
    love
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted and I am so excited! What a beautiful group of girls and their adorable little girls! Looks like so much fun. Your mother is such a good cook and hostess that I know your times together are memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Now your girls will get to grow up together! How fun! Linds, you are SO beautiful! I miss you! I need my Lindsey in my life!

    ReplyDelete