Sunday, September 13, 2009
Catching up on the past few weeks
I have not been very faithful at all with blogging. And I just have time for one post, so I thought I would post just a few pictures of things that have happened in the time I have not been on here! Much more has taken place too, but these are some of the highlights. Hope you enjoy! :)
My very dear, wonderful friend Chandra turns 30 in a few days. Her husband threw her quite an amazing bash! It was so much fun to be there with her and celebrate!
Riley getting into my confectioner's sugar in the pantry, you can just see her face..."Mom, did I do something wrong?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




Love the pics Linds- you are such a wonderful mom. However, Where are the ones with YOU in them?!
ReplyDeleteI am happy this evening, because I got to visit your blog and see your adorable pictures!! Love the one with Riley in the powdered sugar! Your blog update is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLindsay! Great pics, fun times, but no Lindsay to be found...not good! What darling girls you have, you are so blessed. And so many people who love you all! Have a great day and THANKS AGAIN for the that amazing treat! You are the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm never ready for your posts to end! I just love to sit and stare at every detail!
ReplyDeleteI love you!!!!!! so good to talk to you the other day!!!! Riley in the Powdered Sugar is
THE BEST!!!!!!! SHE IS WAY TOO CUTE!!!!
LOVE YOU, GIRL!
B