Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This and That...

I have just a few random shots that I have taken over the past few days, so there really isn't a rythme and reason to this post.

Here the girls are excited to be home from church and ready to eat! Don't they look so darling in their little dresses? They are not the best at sitting for long periods quite yet, so Chad was making sure they didn't fall over.


Riley and Sophie's 6 month dr. appointment...
We decided to go grocery shopping afterward and my mom was with us. We decided to sit them in the front seats. We normally keep them in their car seats and there is never enough room for the groceries, so this was a nice change and they seemed to really enjoy it!


They were getting a little fussy until the end, because we had decided to go and try out a different grocery store and it took me double the time, because of all new fun things to check out. Mom decided that they needed their first little puppies, well, this changed the whole tone of the fussy girls, they were laughing and giggling-thank you mom!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! What a cute post! I loved all of these pictures, Linds! The girls are soooooo adorable! How fun for you! Ahhhhh I'm freaking out! I hate it that we moved away right before they were born! I love them...I want to hold them and get to know them! I love it that Barb goes shopping with you! That is perfect...so fun...so sweet! Such special memories you're making! Love Love LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures Lindsay!!! I want to reach through the computer screen and give them each a big hug. Did I mention how much I like your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love being a mommy to girlies, Lindsay? They are very precious and seem very gentle. I love the picture at the doc's. There they are laying shoulder to shoulder, content... best buddies for life!
    You are doing a super job, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Linds! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm addicted to it! I heart the pic of your girls in the grocery carts! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete