Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Chad! This is not a great depiction of how much Riley and Sophie love their daddy. We were actually away for the weekend with our extended family and this was at 10:00 at night after all the festivites. He had just opened up his homemade Father's Day card and I wanted to get a picture. So I quick put Riley on him for the picture, and by accident head butted the girls-so they are both bawling and very tired in this picture. I thought it would be cute though for the first Father's Day picture.

On a serious note though...Chad you are the most amazing dad (and husband) the girls and I love you so much and appreciate ALL that you do for us. I love listening at night as I load the dishwasher or do a few things around the house how the girls laugh and laugh as you entertain and play with them. I love seeing the huge smiles on their faces when you come through the door at night. You are such a great example to them of a loving, caring, father! We love you! Happy Father's Day!

Dad, thank you for being such a wonderful father and great example to all of us! It is always so fun getting to celebrate you! We all love you so much! Happy Father's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the headbutting thing! Sounds like something us Mellettes would do! Linds and Chad, you two are amazing! Thanks for all you do!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete