Saturday, May 30, 2009

Showers!!!

Bridal showers are so much fun! We were at 2 this past week. One for my cousin, Brooke, which I wish I would've taken more pictures. My camera wasn't doing too well because the room was lit more dimly, so I only took one there. It was in a gorgeous tea room, with alot of wonderful women! What a neat evening!!!

The other shower was for our friend Janna (who is a twin, you will see from the pictures to Lauren) which I was able to take alot of really neat pictures here. It was outside in a gorgeous white tent. The day couldn't have been more beautiful, there was pink and black everywhere-(her wedding colors) and the cutest little favors...pink and black purses with a manicure set inside, which Riley and Sophie loved-OH NO! They are already into purses. The shower looked like it came right out of Southern Living, what a great afternoon!
The beautiful bride-to-be
Lauren and Janna

and their wonderful mom!

We sat with my Aunt Julie, cousin Jackie and adorable daughter-Kate-so fun!

Me with my amazing mom

My brother-in-law's sweet mom and sisters

Riley

Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Linds...
    You are far more stunning and lovely than even this chic, fun-to-read, easy-to-enjoy blog of yours!!! Congratulations on starting it!! Those showers look like a lot of fun..and the food looks delish!
    It was great to see you yesterday!
    Love you!
    Jeane`

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, You were born to blog! You make each post so much fun and interesting!! I love coming here. I did not realize what a good photographer you are!! Gorgeous showers for those special people. Love the pictures of Riley and Sophie with the purses.

    ReplyDelete