We went on a week long vacation with wonderful friends and my sweet friend Janelle took family pics for everyone there! She did such an awesome job! :)
Oh happy, happy day! You have updated your blog, although I will miss the picture that graced my side bar for so long:) What absolutely beautful pictures! I can't stop looking at them. Thanks for the fun visit.
Oh Lindsay JOY JOY JOY!!! That is what these pics bring to my soul! :) Absolutely adorable, and I, too, was simply THRILLED to see you updated your blog...see how many fans you have? :) Have a wonderful day, hope to see you soon!
I am married to my incredible husband Chad and we have beautiful twin girls, Riley and Sophia, who are such wonderful blessings
our lives. Each day that we all have together is such a great gift from God. We are enjoying every second.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!! And Glory BE you have updated your blog. What a way to make my day. Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteSuch precious pictures! Those girls are just too cute :).
ReplyDeleteOh happy, happy day! You have updated your blog, although I will miss the picture that graced my side bar for so long:) What absolutely beautful pictures! I can't stop looking at them. Thanks for the fun visit.
ReplyDeleteOh Lindsay JOY JOY JOY!!! That is what these pics bring to my soul! :) Absolutely adorable, and I, too, was simply THRILLED to see you updated your blog...see how many fans you have? :) Have a wonderful day, hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Lou