Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh, the wonderful days of Spring!

It has been a LONG time since I have posted last, here is a quick update on a few things that have happened since last time. Have a delightful Friday!

Lunch with grandpa hess at McDonalds-so fun!

Easter with Grandpa and Grandma Heller and Uncle Troy and Aunt Leigh below...

Mulching with Aunt Lauren and Daddy!

Easter Dinner at Bird-in-Hand


Driving Great-Grandpa's truck

Fun beach weekend with dear friends. Our girls had so much fun together
Learning how to make Grandma's YUMMY soups
A fun filled day in Philly with GREAT friends!

5 comments:

  1. It is like Christmas today because you posted again, and what great pictures! I love to see each and every picture. I smiled when you shared the picture of your dad and called him Grandpa Hess. How did he get to be a grandpa, when he was always such a young guy? Really, each picture is so good!!!!

    I can wait for another few months till the next one, since you shared all of these this evening.

    The girls are really growing up.
    Love you!
    A. J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty lady! I love reading your blog and checking out your beautiful pics. I had the HONOR of holding both of your baby girls on Sunday...they are just SO PRECIOUS!!!!

    Much love to you!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I LOVE POSTS ON LINDSAY'S BLOG!!!!
    I miss you so much! I wish I were coming to Lancaster with Q next week! I would love to see you again! let's talk on the phone soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VCP!!! (that would be short for Very Cute Pictures...just so you know for next time!). ;)
    I loved the outfit you were wearing in Phili (looks like fun!) and the McDonald's lunch...boy, your dad must have been EXHAUSTED by the end of THAT! (i write this knowing that he thought he was...and you were there!) ha! Oh, maybe next time you can just let him take the girls solo, and then he'll realize how relaxing it was with you there.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed your blog! Hopefully, you'll be able to return to blogland someday soon...maybe when the girls are in Kindergarten! hee hee

    ReplyDelete