My dear friend Sondra and her precious little daughter Payton came over to hang out for the afternoon! We had such a great time and the girls enjoyed playing together...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Lunch with Sondra and Payton
It has been awhile since you have heard from me, or should I say since I have posted pictures, since I am really not someone who does any writing on my blog. In fact, I am thinking that I may just close this down and post the pics that I want to on Facebook, because as you have seen, I am not very good at keeping up with either one these days. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
My dear friend Sondra and her precious little daughter Payton came over to hang out for the afternoon! We had such a great time and the girls enjoyed playing together...

My dear friend Sondra and her precious little daughter Payton came over to hang out for the afternoon! We had such a great time and the girls enjoyed playing together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




Please don't stop blogging! I love your posts :).
ReplyDeleteI second Kirk and Chrissie's suggestion. What fun to see such cuteness in one blog.
ReplyDeleteDon'e stop blogging, girl! I adore your site!
ReplyDelete