
Our beautiful cabin...
Our view from the deck and the fun boat we had for the week!

The family who owns the cabin has twin girls and these were their adirandeck chairs-so the girls had to sit in them this week.

Tyler and his girlfriend Alison, we had so much fun having her there with us.

Lauren and I took a TON of pics, but these are just a few to highlight the trip. It was such a special, wonderful, relaxing time away and together as a family.
Well, it was certainly worth my wait!! I am so thankful to be related to such a special family, with two adorable little princesses!!!
ReplyDeleteMy how your family is growing! They're all so beautiful, too! INSIDE and OUT! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am really, really missing you!! You could make me feel much better if you gave me some new pictures of your sweethearts to look at!! Love you!! I will keep on being patient!!
ReplyDelete